What is the Inspect mode?
It's the main state which appears when you open any design in Avocode directly from the Project manager.
The interface is divided into four main sections:
- Tool panel on the left (with expandable layer panel)
- Design canvas in the middle where your design appears
- Inspector panel on the right for details about selected layers
- Top bar with breadcrumbs and option to download or share the design.
Who can use Inspect Mode?
Inspect Mode is available only for trial and paid users who are part of a team in Avocode.
What can you do in the Inspect Mode?
- export layers as images
- export layer styles as CSS, Swift, Android & React Native code
- measure distances
- pick color codes (HEX, HEX8, RGBa, HSL, UIcolor)
- inspect all common styles using Design overview
TIP: There are various Shortcuts for faster interaction with Avocode. Like holding a SPACE bar and dragging to move around the canvas.