To inspect a Photoshop or Sketch design, you first need to upload it into Avocode. When you open a design, its units and color format will be preset according to the chosen Platform (in the Project Settings).
If you want to open previous design versions, just go to the bar on the left, choose the third pictogram from the top and if there are any, you will see a list of design revisions.
There are a few things you can change while inspecting the design:
- Design scale (@1x, @2x…)
- Units (px, pt, dp)
- Color format (HEX, HEX8, HSL, UIcolor, RGBa)
- Code language (CSS, Sass, Less, SCSS, Stylus, CSS in JS, Swift, Android)
- Code output (you can hide and reorder bits of the generated code)
Get assets and specs
- Measure sizes and distance
- Pick colors
- Copy text
- Slice design bits
- Scale & export images
- Generate code
- Create or import variables