1. Click the "NEW PROJECT" button
2. Name your project and choose its platform
Set default platform for this project
The platform you choose will preset design settings for all designs you add into this project:
- Web will preset units in px, colors in HEX format and CSS code generation.
- iOS will preset units in pt, colors in UIcolor format and Swift code generation.
- Android will preset units in dp, colors in HEX8 format and XML code generation.
Set default code language for this project
Click on Advanced settings and choose one of 10 different languages. Note, that you can always set specific settings for individual designs.
Project Settings will be synced across your entire team. You can change the name and platform any time in the Settings, or you can delete the project.