How to open design in the Comment mode from Project manager?
1. Open any project in Avocode.
2. Click on the comment icon in the top right corner of each design thumbnail.
3. You will be taken directly to the Comment mode.
How to open design in the Comment mode from Inspect mode?
1. Open design in Avocode.
2. In the navigation bar you can see that you are in the Inspect mode.
3. Click on Comment in the navigation bar.
4. You will be taken directly to the Comment mode.
TIP: Move around the design canvas by holding the SPACE bar and dragging your mouse. (On Mac you can also use two fingers on your Touchpad).
How to comment?
In order to create a comment, simply click anywhere on the canvas and start typing.
Note: When you enter a comment link somebody shared with you, you'll need to leave your name and e-mail and sign up by doing this, so that your team knows who is the comment from.
How to mention other team members?
Just use the @ symbol anywhere in the message. You'll see a dropdown to choose a name from.
You can see all comments listed in the sidebar on the right.
When you click on the comment in the sidebar, the comment thread will open on the canvas.
When you solve a comment, it will turn gray.
You can hide solved comments from the list by clicking on Resolved.