Before you proceed make sure that you own the license to the appropriate font. Please be aware that certain font vendors do not allow for the transfer, display and distribution of their fonts. Your are responsible for ensuring that you respect the font license agreement between you and the applicable font vendor.
If you have found that your font has been imported into Avocode without proper rights to use this font, please contact us immediately at email@example.com and we’ll manually delete this font file from our database.
How to import a new font file?
If some of the fonts in a design files are not displayed correctly in your design, please import directly to the respective design.
1. When you see a yellow exclamation mark next to a font in the Styles panel, just click on it and the font-upload window will show up.
2. You will see a list of all missing fonts.
3. Make sure that you have the missing font face file in the TTF (TrueType Fonts) or OTF (OpenType Fonts) format.
Note: Avocode auto-recognizes fonts that are in your Font Book or in your active Adobe Typekit account and will offer you an option to import them.
4. Click on BROWSE FONTS … and import the file.
5. Click on CONTINUE.
6. After you have imported the missing font file, your design will be automatically re-rendered and the font be displayed correctly.
If you're experiencing any troubles with fonts, please contact us via the in-app chat or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If I import a missing font, is it going to be added to all my designs?
Yes. After you import a missing font file, all designs where this particular font should be displayed will automatically inherit it.