What is Inspect Mode?
It's the main state which appears when you open any design in Avocode directly from the Project Manager.
The interface is split into three main sections:
- Tool panel on the left (with the layer panel)
- Design canvas in the middle where your design appears
- Inspector panel on the right for details about selected layers
Who can use Inspect Mode?
Inspect Mode is available only for trial and paid users who are part of a team in Avocode.
Note: This mode of the Design View is currently available only in the Avocode desktop app and on https://app.avocode.com/.
What can you do in the Inspect Mode?
- export layers as images
- export layer styles as CSS, Swift, Android & React Native code
- measure distances
- pick color codes (HEX, HEX8, RGBa, HSL, UIcolor)
TIP: There are various Shortcuts for faster interaction with Avocode. Like holding a SPACE bar and dragging to move around the canvas.