Photoshop plugin Installation
1. Download the plugin from our plugin download page
2. Open the downloaded file and double click the Avocode plugin icon
3. Click the "Install Now" button
That's it! You can now open Photoshop to launch the plugin.
- Download the .ZIP version of the plugin on the downloads page
- Unzip the file and follow instructions in the README file
Photoshop Plugin Instructions
- Open Photoshop and open the plugin in Window > Extensions > Avocode
2. Open the design you'd like to sync and hit the "Sync" button.
3. Wait for the processing to finish.
4. Once the processing is complete, you'll be taken to the project manager to assign it into a project. That's it! 🙌🏼
My Photoshop plugin is stuck at loading - Make sure that Generator is enabled in your Photoshop. You can check that in Photoshop Preferences > Plug-ins. Once you enable it, restart your Photoshop.