How to update your Sketch plugin?
Please make sure you are using the latest version of Sketch plugin to upload artboards fast and steadily.
- Download the latest Avocode update for macOS
- If you're running Sketch, please quit it.
- Install the Avocode update (the new Sketch plugin will be installed automatically with it)
- Open Sketch, select artboards and press CMD + E to sync them to Avocode.
NOTE: The new plugin will overwrite your old Sketch plugin. It requires the Avocode app to run. Read more about how the new Sketch plugin works.
Upload designs with the deprecated Sketch plugin
- Open Sketch with the design you'd like to sync to Avocode
- Open Avocode Plugin (3.2 and older)
- Here you will see the open Avocode Plugin
4. Select the artboards you want to sync
5. Select the project where you want to sync the artboards to
7. Click the Sync Artboards button to sync your designs to Avocode
Once the processing is complete, you should be able to see the designs in Avocode.
What to do when the design is stuck during upload?
First, make sure you have the newest version of the Sketch plugin.
If you want to continue using the old one, please continue reading.
Designs tend to get stuck during upload when there are too many layers in the design and the RAM can’t handle the load. The reason may vary, but usually, it is some form of a pattern formed from a lot of vector layers (stripes, world map made of vector dots,...).
You can combine all the path layers which form that shape to be exported as one layer with Layer -> Combine -> Union - this will create a single layer out of them that should export correctly.