Upload a new Photoshop design version
If you want to upload a new version of a PSD, JPG or PNG design, just drag & drop it on top of the design preview in Avocode desktop app or in the web manager.
You can also click on the cogwheel in the right bottom corner of the design preview and click on Upload version.
Upload design versions via Photoshop plugin
To sync a design version with Photoshop plugin, just hit the sync button and once the sync is complete, you’ll get redirected to the web manager where you can assign the design as a new design or a new revision.
Upload design versions via Sketch plugin (only on macOS)
Syncing a new version with Sketch plugin is easy.
- Make sure you have the latest Avocode update (it automatically installs the Sketch plugin to your Sketch app)
- Open your design in Sketch
- Select artboards you want to upload
- Hit CMD + E
- Avocode will be launched and you can assign them to a particular project or create a new one for them.
Make sure uploaded artboards are named exactly as they were in the previous version and that they are located on the same page as they were previously. Avocode will take care of the rest.
- If artboards with the same name already exist in the project, they are synced and added as new versions.
- If the artboard has a different name than in the previous version, it will be added as a new design.
Once the sync is complete, you can inspect the revision in the Avocode app.