How to import a file directly?
- Hit the button which says “ADD DESIGN” in the top right corner of the Project Manager or press the button "BROWSE FILES"
2. Drag & drop your design to any project in Avocode.
Currently supported formats for direct upload:
- Adobe Photoshop (on macOS, Windows, Linux, or the browser)
- Adobe XD CC (on macOS with an installed XD app)
- PNG (on macOS, Windows, Linux, or the browser)
- JPG (on macOS, Windows, Linux, or the browser)
NOTE: The possibility of drag & dropping (direct upload) Sketch files to Avocode is currently in development and should be available in early 2018.
How to import designs via a plugin?
- How to upload Sketch designs via a plugin? (on macOS only)
- How to upload Adobe Photoshop files via a plugin? (on Windows and macOS)
How to open designs?
Once the design is uploaded to Avocode, it can be opened on any platform (Mac, Windows, Linux). All designs can be always opened online both in the app or the browser.
If you have already opened a design on your desktop, it will be downloaded and you can open it again even if you lose internet connection.