How to create a new project subfolder?
1. Make sure you're either in the Company plan, in the Enterprise plan, the Business (legacy) plan or the Enterprise (legacy) plan. In these plans, you can create an unlimited number of subfolders in projects.
NOTE: It's not possible to add a Subfolder into a Subfolder.
2. Create a new project or open any existing one
3. Press the button “NEW SUBFOLDER” in the top right corner.
Edit the Subfolder settings
By default, the subfolder inherits the project settings and the same platform as the parent project. You can, of course, change all that:
Change the platform of a subfolder
Avocode recognizes 3 different project platforms, based on what you're building.
- Web - By default dimensions will be in px and color format in HEX and code as CSS
- iOS - By default dimensions will be in pt and color format in UIcolor and code as Swift
- Android - By default dimensions will be in dp and color format in HEX8 and code as Android
Set default code language for this subfolder (in Advanced settings)
Since Avocode generates 10 different languages from layer styles, you can define one for the whole project. This is how it works:
- All newly-added designs in the project inherit the project's code settings.
- If you change the code settings for a specific design, it will keep these settings and will not inherit the project code settings. Simply put, the design-specific settings always come first.