You can create a new project both in the Avocode app and in your Avocode Manager.
1. Click the "NEW PROJECT" button
2. Name your project and choose its platform
You can name your project and choose a platform based on what kind of designs you want to store in this project.
The platform you choose will preset design settings for all designs you add into this project:
- Web will preset units in px, colors in HEX format and CSS code generation.
- iOS will preset units in pt, colors in UIcolor format and Swift code generation.
- Android will preset units in dp, colors in HEX8 format and XML code generation.
Project Settings will be synced across your entire team. You can change the name and platform any time later on in the Project Settings, or you can delete the project.