How to delete a design file?
1. Go to the project manager and find the design you'd like to delete.
2. Click on the cog wheel icon and click on the "Delete" button.
After that, you will be prompted to confirm the deletion of the design.
Alternatively, you can click on the DELETE button in the sidebar.
Tip: If you're using the Desktop App you can simply select the project or the design and press CMD + Backspace (Mac) / Delete (Windows)
How to delete an artboard?
1. Open a design that contains multiple artboards. Make sure you’re in the correct version where you want to remove the artboard.
NOTE: Beware, that if you delete an artboard that is connected to rest of the arboards in a prototype, it might break the prototype flow. Deleting artboards is only possible via the desktop app.
2. Select an artboard and go to menu: Delete.
NOTE: If you accidentally delete a design, you can contact us and we'll renew it.
How to delete multiple artboards?
1. Hold SHIFT, select multiple screens and in the right contextual menu click on DELETE.