Project Manager is the place where you can find all of your projects. This is how it looks:
Open a project
When you open a project in Avocode, you'll get an overview of the project activity and all your designs - each with a preview.
There are a few cool things you can do in the Project Manager when your project is open:
1) See all project activities
The right sidebar shows you recently added designs, versions and comments. On top of the sidebar you can also see who has access to this project.
If you select a design preview, the activity feed changes contextually and shows only updates about this specific design.
2) Switch between Grid and List view
When you open a project, you can now switch between Grid or List view and sort designs alphabetically by name or according to the latest modification. The list view shows you a thumbnail of the design file/artboard, the full length of the file/artboard name, the number of versions and a time stamp of the last update.
3) Open designs in the Inspect mode
Here you can export specs and assets from the design
4) Open designs in the Comment mode
Here you can annotate the design and give feedback via comments.
Go to you account settings
If you click on your profile picture in the top right corner you can:
- Switch to a different Avocode team
- Access your personal Accounts settings to change your name or change your password
- If you're looking for information about your billing and invoices, please read more here