How to downgrade a subscription plan?
When you downgrade a plan, you will lose some features from your previous higher plan.
⚠️NOTE: Before you downgrade from a higher plan to a lower one, please make sure to get familiar with the feature set difference between the plans.
When you downgrade from a higher plan to a lower one, you will also automatically get refunded with credits for the unused time of the higher plan.
1. Go to the Billing & Payments section in your Team settings
2. Click the Downgrade button
3. After confirming the action, your plan will be downgraded.
If you want to downgrade from Enterprise plan, please message our support.
How to cancel a subscription plan?
You can cancel your account at any time. If you need help, please follow these 3 simple steps.
1. Go to Team settings/Billing & Payments and click CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION
2. Choose one of the options on the following page
3. Fill out the survey and click on SUBMIT & CANCEL
4. Finally, click on CANCEL & DELETE MY DESIGNS
⚠NOTE: If you did everything right you will immediately receive a confirmation notification email from us.
If you cancel your subscription, you'll still be able to use Avocode until the end of the billing period. After canceling, your account will not be renewed and your credit card will not be charged anymore.
If you need help with anything, you can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org