- Select any project
- Click on the three dots on top of the project preview
- Click on Project settings
Then feel free to:
1. Rename the project
2. Change the export path
All assets that you export within this project will go to this folder. This feature works only in the desktop app.)
3. Change the platform
Avocode recognizes 3 different project platforms, based on what you're building.
- Web - By default dimensions will be in px and color format in HEX and code as CSS
- iOS - By default dimensions will be in pt and color format in UIcolor and code as Swift
- Android - By default dimensions will be in dp and color format in HEX8 and code as Android
4. Set default code language for your projects (in Advanced settings)
Since Avocode generates 10 different languages from layer styles, you can define one for the whole project. This is how it works:
- All newly added designs in the project inherit the project code settings.
- If you change the code settings for a specific design, it will keep this settings and will not inherit the project code settings. Simply put, the design specifc settings always comes first.
NOTE: Project settings will be synced with the entire team.
However, you can always open the Design Settings and change the units and color format for each design while you're inspecting it.