How to invite a member to collaborate in Avocode?
Depending on your subscription plan, you can invite others to join your project or the whole team.
- If you have Starter or Professional subscription to Avocode, you can invite people to collaborate on projects with you for free. Every user that has access to your project will be able to upload designs and versions, inspect and comment, download the source files, change project settings, as well as add and remove other team members.
- If you're subscribed to the Company plan, you can invite people to join your project or the whole team, and we will bill you accordingly for each additional member you invite, with the exception of free guest user seats. You will also be able manage user permissions.
Invite to Project
To invite someone to collaborate with you on a project, please, follow these steps.
1. Open you project and click the INVITE button in the top right corner
2. Enter the email address and click the SEND INVITE button or select users from the list of suggestions.
You can invite multiple members at the same time - just use the SPACE key to separate the emails. Note, you will only see the list of suggestions if you have already cooperated with other users on a different project; if you are new to Avocode, the first time you send an invite, the list will be empty.
3. Once the person accepts your invitation, you will see everyone who is sharing the project with you.
Note: You can always re-send or cancel the invitation, remove a member from your project or copy and share the link to access the project.
Invite to Team
If you're subscribed to the Company plan, you can take the advantage of the advanced team management features.
1. To manage your team, invite or remove members, and assign user permissions - navigate to the TEAM MEMBERS menu.
2. Enter the emails of the people you want to join your team and click the INVITE button or pull them from SLACK.
NOTE: To pull in your Slack contacts, you’ll need to authorize the Slack integration.
3. Select the future user role, i.e. paid member or free guest.
4. Assign user permissions, i.e. access all or selected projects.
Note: You can always remove a member from your project, re-send or cancel the invitation, change member role or remove them from the team and the TEAM MEMBERS settings.