How to install Avocode app in Jira?
1. Sign up for Jira or sign in to your account to get started.
2. Find the “Avocode integration” in the Atlassian Marketplace and click Get it now in the top right corner.
Alternatively, you can log in to Jira and go to "Settings".
Then select Apps.
Type in "avocode" and hit Enter.
Click on Get app in the top right corner.
How to link designs from Avocode in Jira?
1. Create or open an issue in Jira.
2. Click on the Avocode icon to see the link input.
3. Generate the SHARE link for any design in Avocode
👉🏼TIP: If you want to see design previews in Jira, make sure you set the link as public.
4. Paste the link to Jira. The design preview will load automatically. If you don’t see the preview, make sure your share link is set as Public in Avocode.
Once you confirm, you’ll see design previews below.
You can also link designs from other files and projects.
NOTE: Whenever someone from your team updates the design in Avocode, the design preview and link in Jira will update accordingly. This way your team is always up to date with the latest version.
Each design preview carries direct links to design specs and comments in Avocode.